Hi and welcome! My name is Crystal and I’m a stay-at-home mom to three amazing kids, wife to my hard working hubs, INFJ, creator, maker, graphic designer, blogger, and YouTuber.
I’ve always been craft-obsessed and I’m constantly finding new creative hobbies to try. I have all of this crafty knowledge in my head and I want to share it with you!
When you’re first trying to learn a craft, it’s really frustrating if the instructions you find aren’t clear and easy to understand.
I’ve struggled with that over the years (especially as an extremely visual and ADD person) and I want to create a source of straightforward craft tutorials and inspiration here on Marching North.
If you’re a visual learner and you like things to be explained in a straightforward, easy to follow manner, you’re in the right place!
I know how hard it can be to find time for crafts, and I want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to find everything you need for your creative endeavors.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Make yourself at home!
Here are some recent posts to check out:
- 5 Easy and Free Macrame Plant Hanger Patterns (with Tutorials & Video!)
- DIY Macrame Hanging Fruit Basket | Easy Tutorial & Video!
- 3 Easy (and Adjustable!) Macrame Hemp Bracelet Patterns
- Chinese Crown Knot Macrame Plant Hanger (Simple Tutorial & Video!)
- How to Cut Perfectly Straight Macrame Fringe (3 Easy Hacks!)
- Punch Needle Embroidery (Ultimate Beginner’s Guide!)
- Punch Needle with Yarn (Ultimate Beginner’s Guide!)
- The BEST Scissors for Macrame Cord, Yarn and Fabric | Fiskers vs. Proshear vs. Kai vs. Gingher
- Simple Macrame Mandala Wall Hanging // Tutorial & Video!